terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2009

Being in love


- So, what's the problem, Samuel?
Is it just Mum or is it something else, huh?
Maybe school?
Are you being bullied?
Or is it something worse?
Can you give me any clues at all?
- You really want to know?
- I really want to know.
- Even though you won't be able to help?
- Even if that's the case, yeah.
- OK. Well...truth is, actually...I'm in love.
- Sorry?
- I know I should be thinking about Mum and I am, but I'm in love. I was before she died and there's nothing I can do about it.
- Aren't you a bit young to be in love?
- No.
- Ah, well. OK, well...I'm a little relieved.
- Why?
- Because I...I thought it'd be something worse.

- Worse than the total agony of being in love?

- No, you're right.
Total agony.

1 comentário:

André disse...

O amor é fodido...

André